Write about a fear you have overcome

A slight fear I overcame was being alone. When I was younger I used to not like being alone all the time because I was stuck with my own thoughts and I hated it. As of now, though, I actually enjoy being alone because it gives me time to decompress from being social for a period of time. I just do my own thing when I'm alone and I'm happy with that.

Summary: We wrote our reflections on our cultural masks.

Reflection: I reflected on how I am and my interests and how it relates to my cultural identity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year