Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year

 Three goals that I want to achieve this year are to make a few new friends, don't let my grade slip lower than 78%, and end both semesters with only A's and B's. The reason I made the first goal was because I want to expand my friend circle a bit, and also connect with more people who may have more of my interests. The second goal is because I have always had a tendency to fall behind on my work which impacts my grades, so since it's my last last year in high school I want to stay on top of everything. The last goal is the expectation I set for myself so that I can be proud of what I've done my senior year. I will make sure I don't fall behind on my goals this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?