Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?

Once a year in December I have to choose between spending my Saturday at home or going on a field trip for JROTC to pick down wreaths on veterans tombstones in the freezing cold. Every time I choose to prioritize JROTC because when I joined the program, I was making an obligation to the unit to show up and represent JROTC. I went because I enjoy showing my dedication to the program and to gain community service for the program as well. I am always satisfied with my decision.

Summary: In class, we explored different characters in the play "Fences" and analysed different things about them.

Reflection: I learned more about Rose, and the type of person she is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year