Write about a time when you did something out of the norm. What was it and how did others react?

 I signed up for the talent show in 5th grade. Ever since I was young, I've always been self conscious about others hearing me sing, but somehow I got the confidence to sign up for it. My family was very very shocked that I wanted to join. They know I can barely sing in front of them so, they were pretty confused. However, they were very supportive about it and came to the show.

Summary: We talked about the standards women, as wives, are expected to uphold for their husband

Reflection: I realized the extreme standards that some husbands have for their wives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year