Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and explain why.

I think I prefer class discussions because it allows for different perspectives of situations or questions to be brought up. It also, personally, helps me by getting me to think in a different way than how I previously was. It can also aid in steering my mind in the right direction on how to think about answering a question, especially because I sometimes have trouble thinking about questions critically in multiple perspectives or interpreting information from a text in the correct way.

Summary: I checked-out

Reflection: I checked-out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year