What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you everywhere you go?

I think the part of my family that always stays with me is my manners. My parents made sure to instill in me to always being respectful and understanding toward everyone. I always treat people the way I want to be treated and be understanding of people and situations.

Summary: We learned about how single stories can be dangerous.

Reflection: I learned that single stories can make people have oversimplified views of certain cultures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year