.Take a clear picture of your “I, Too” poem and post it to your blog. To upload the picture, click the image icon within the blog post, and it will allow you to upload your photo. Simply explain the inspiration behind your poem. For your reflection, discuss either your experience presenting the poem to the class or the process of composing your poem.

 The inspiration behind my poem was my experience and thoughts during elementary that I had, and still sometimes have, due to my undiagnosed ADHD at the time. A lot of my teachers would tell me I'm a good student, but I was too slow or wasn't applying myself enough when it came to doing any form of work. It ate away at my self esteem because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't maintain focus and I would take too long to do assignments and tests. I now know that it was because of my ADHD, but sadly I didn't know that yet.

Summary: In class we presented our "I, Too" poems".

Reflection: I was very nervous presenting my poem, I didn't really want to present something so personal to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year