Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

The time I felt the most lost was probably 2020-2021 which was 6th grade for me. We had virtual learning, I spent everyday at home, and I didn't really have any friends to talk to. So there was nothing to do and I started feeling really bad and didn't know what to do about it. Thankfully going back to school the next year helped those feelings subside a bit.

 Summary: Absent

Reflection: Absent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year