Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

One challenge I anticipate is not being able to make connections from a video or story to the discussion questions, especially if I have to do it timed. For example, it was on Thursday when we had to watch 3 videos and answer 4 questions for each in 10 minutes. I didn't have enough time to process the question and think of how to answer it, and seeing the timer go didn't help much. And one strength I anticipate is getting at presenting in front of people. Since we'll probably present a lot in class like last Monday, I'm sure I'll get better and more comfortable with it.


 Summary: In class we talked about the Langston Hughes poem "I, Too, Am American".

Reflection: I learned how to better annotate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on your experience in Multicultural Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year